Thursday, October 23, 2014

CENTRAL COAST - TERRIGAL LAGOON – KAYAK – 29 SEPTEMBER 2014 - 'OH! WHAT A BEAUTIFUL MORNING..'


It was another beautiful morning.


I launched the kayak at the car park at Terrigal Lagoon with the sun radiating over the lagoon at a horizontal angle.
I paddled under the bridge towards the west. There were a number of birds wading in the water searching for food or pruning themselves.  I couldn’t venture too far as the lagoon had been emptied (the council does this when the lagoon threatens to flood houses on the shoreline) making the water shallow.
Backtracking, I paddled under the bridge which was reflecting the water patterns its concrete base. Looked good
I also paddled around the northern end which was a mixture of bushland and residential properties.
It was a pleasant and fun paddle with reflections and birds.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...