Sunday, October 19, 2014

INDONESIA - BALI - LEGIAN - 26 to 28 August 2014 - 'GETTING READY'




Info

Grand Kumala hotel -

My Journey

I left Nusa Penida on a near empty boat and rough seas. Still, it wasn’t long before we landed on the beach at Sanur. We walked up to the shuttle bus of one passenger.

I settled into the Kumala and wandered around Legian – massage, food, beach beers and chatting. I also went to Wina Optical to get new frames for my reading glasses.

The next day, my passport arrived and Brian had a new haircut. It was so ridiculous – shaved on the sides till it came to a point at the back - I had to give him a stirring. Anyway, with that haircut, I couldn’t be annoyed with him for the time it took to get the visa.

Back to Balian and surfing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...