Thursday, October 23, 2014

AUSTRALIA - GCAE REUNION – 18 OCTOBER 2014 - 'BLASTS FROM THE PAST'

Mark (friend from college days) came up from Canberra to stay at my place.


 The following afternoon, Mark, Jeanette and I drove down to the Orient Hotel, The Rocks in Sydney.

 
We got a park close to the hotel and before long we had a beer and walked out to the pub beer garden. There they were… friends from long ago (30+ years) in the fun days of teachers college.
 
We spent the afternoon and evening drinking, eating and talking. It was definitely a ‘glory days’ scenario with the addition of ‘so what have you been doing the last thirty years’ conversation.
 
Loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...