Sunday, October 19, 2014

INDONESIA - BALI - BALIAN - 28 August to 2 September, 2014 - 'THE GEORGE, THE CHOOK AND THE SCOTT'




Info

Ayu’s fan room – 150 000R

My Journey

I was happy with my passport back. I decided to head back to my favourite bali spot – Balian – for surfing, chatting and relaxing.
-


I settled into Ayu’s guesthouse in a fan room – 150 000R. I caught up during the day with Scotty, Chooka, Daniel and Marty, who were here on my last stay. I met Russ from England and walking down the road, I past George, who I knew since high school. We sat down and chatted for a while. It was good to see him as George is a nice guy!

I had heaps of good, over-head waves everyday for the whole of my stay on the lefts, outside and inside rights with the last day being the best but plagued with red stinging jellyfish.

On one day, I had a long walk down to the far right point. The waves looked so good but difficult to in and out of he water. Definitely, need a surfing buddy and booties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...