Tuesday, October 21, 2014

INDONESIA - BALI - BALIAN - 13 to 19 September, 2014 - '2ND HOME'

My journey

Back to Balian and Ayu's. I spent my time there surfing, wandering, talking and eating. A good combo!
The surf was great most of the time, though a bit big and rough at the beginning.
I caught up with Scotty and met Eddie and Matt, who have guesthouse in Balian, expats Matt and John, and Peter and Fiona from Wollongong.  They were all nice and friendly people.
Balian is like an oasis for me - I feel relaxed and comfortable and familiar. It is my place to 'dance the way I feel'.
The time flew quickly and pleasantly until it was time to leave Balian for Legian and the final leg of the odyssey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...