Friday, October 31, 2014

CENTRAL COAST - COCKRONE (COPACABANA) LAGOON - KAYAK - 30 OCTOBER 2014 - 'SMILE ON THE DIAL'

A sunny morning with a west wind.



I drove to Copacabana to kayak Cockrone Lagoon.

 
 This lagoon is so clean, as well as, being pristine in most sections. I saw two pieces of rubbish during the whole kayak.

 
There were a number of birds but the highlight was the water level, which was high. A lot of land area was inundated with water so there was a lot of kayaking between trees and over reed areas. Heaps of fun.


distance - 4.83 km
av. speed - 3 km/h
time - 1h 40m

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...