Thursday, October 9, 2014

INDONESIA - BALI - LEGIAN - 24 to 28 July 2014 - 'FAMILY'



Info

Grand Kumala - 650 000R – superior

Angelina Spa - Jalan Double 66

Motorbike hire from hotel - 40 000R

Bali international airport departure tax – 200 000R

Our journey




We boated and shuttled bus it from Gili Trawangan to Legian and settled back into the Grand Kumala Hotel.

I had hired a motorbike to transport Kara around .

Over the next two days, the girls had facials, massages and eyelash extensions at Angelina Spa, hung out at the hotel pool and the beach.


We dropped the girls at Bali International Airport. They flew back to Australia and Jacinta and I, returned to the hotel. Kara wasn’t doing too well. Jacinta and I discussed the situation and concluded that Jacinta would head back to Australia after Patong, Thailand and I would continue onwards and return when needed.

The girls returned to Australia safely. Jacinta and I spent the next few days around the pool, eating, walking and hanging out in the afternoon down the beach. We danced to a band called ‘top 40’ one night. It was fun!


Our time in Bali was coming to a close. We car/driver to the airport bound for Patong, Thailand. Selamat Tinggal - Indonesia and sawadee - Thailand.





No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...