Thursday, October 23, 2014

CENTRAL COAST - TERRIGAL HAVEN – HIKE - 9 OCTOBER 2014 - 'HAVEN CRAVEN'

I went for an early morning walk at Terrigal Haven.


I parked in the Haven carpark and walked down the boat ramp and onto the rocks. I followed the rocks around to the small cove next to the Skillion. The colours were amazing with the early morning light giving a fiery life to the sandstone cliffs. The waves were also doing there part by smashing into the rock platform, exploding into the air and cascading gently to the ground.

Next, I walked up the Skillion. The view is awesome looking back towards Terrigal or towards Avoca on downwards onto the rocks. No whale sightings.
 It was a nice way to start the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...