Sunday, January 1, 2017

KINCUMBA MOUNTAIN MTB - 27 DECEMBER 2016

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL :)

We have been very busy with the Christmas season - shopping, getting home ready for visitors, presents, eating drinking - all very nice.

I managed a few surfs during this time at North Avoca and a few random bike rides, hikes and swims.


Christmas Day started with a solo surf at North Avoca in the best waves for a few weeks. Then it was back home for breakfast and Christmas presents. Later, we had a huge Christmas lunch and a reasonable quantity of drinks. A nice Xmas.





Well, now for the present.

I had a good surf this morning at North Avoca. Plenty of waves and just a handful of guys sharing the lineup. The waves lasted an hour until the high tide made the waves too full.

Still feeling energized, I had a 4.75 km bike ride along the tracks at Kincumba Mountain. The tracks are narrow and there are a few challenging spots. I managed to complete the loop I usually follow with no stopping. Needless to say, I was trenched in sweat, especially with a temperature in the mid thirties Celsius.


Down the beach for a swim and cold shower.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...