Sunday, January 29, 2017

NORTH AVOCA SURF AND KINCUMBA MTN MTB - 30 JANUARY 2017

A big day today.

We were having a number of trees removed and trimmed. I stayed home until the tree services arrived and all was okay.


At North Avoca the surf was small but it was still fun and there were a few good waves amongst the smaller waves. I had a good time.


Late, when I got out, I took some random surf photos.


Back at home for checking the tree removal - all was well and do a few domestic chores.


About midafternoon, I had time to go for a bike ride at Kincumba Mountain. It was very hot.


The tracks were good and had a fun time. No accidents. I was drenched in sweat when I finished. I was going to go for a swim but the wind was very strong and it didn't look pleasant.



Back home and they were removing the front tree. A crane was needed to lift the cut logs over the power lines to the house.

They are just about finished and the home looks very different.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...