Friday, January 13, 2017

WINDSURF, SURF, MTB AND HIKE - 14 JANUARY 2017

Presently, we are moving rooms around the house. A mammoth job - moving beds, furniture, cleaning, the small bits, stuff to throw out, stuff to store.

I've had a lot of small, fun and good surfs lately at Wamberal and North Avoca Beach. North Avoca Beach was great this morning. Heaps and heaps of good waves with no crowds.

Yesterday, I had a windsurf at Tuggerah Lake in the afternoon. It was sooooo good. Mark and I had a great time with lots of small jumps and wind waves. :) I was so tired and muscles aching at the end of the session. I slept well that night.



Also been doing daily walks around the Terrigal Haven then meeting up with Jacinta for coffee and admiring the view.


Last but not least, a great bike ride at Bouddi NP. I was doing the loop track but at the half way point I doubled back as the humidity was so high. I was trenched in perspiration that kept running into my eyes. Still, it was a great ride.


I had a trip to Sydney where I picked up my new hearing aides. Hopefully, I wont lose these ones. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...