Sunday, January 1, 2017

KINCUMBA MOUNTAIN MTB - 29 DECEMBER 2016

This morning it was misty. The misty hung over the land and sea and was especially thick in the low sheltered valleys. It looked nice.


I checked out the surf at North Avoca, which was shrouded with a light mist that filtered the morning sun. I had a surf with a few random okay waves.


The weather was warm but it was only going to get a lot warmer so I decided on a bike ride at Kincumba Mountain.

I followed my loop course which runs over several different tracks. It was fun but the heat was a bit too much today so I cut out the last track. It was getting difficult with my perspiration stinging my eyes.


Time for a swim at the Haven. The water for some reason was very brisk so it was a bit of a shock going from the very hot to cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...