Wednesday, December 21, 2016

BOUDDI NP MTB - 21 DECEMBER 2016



This morning I had a ride at Bouddi National Park.

I biked along the tracks - Turkey, NW Ridge, unknown, Strom - it was quiet with a few surprises.


The first surprise was making it through all the rough of the turkey track at moderate speed without falling or portaging at the harder spots. A good feeling.


The second was a bike in a tree. Obviously, a Christmas decoration.


The next was a mum and daughter running team. They told me of their love for running the tracks on the Central Coast. They have a lot to do.

The final was an additional track off the Strom Trail. I did this before but it was sandy and not very good. the track was now firm and passed through and around thick ferns, grass trees and large boulders. A great ride.


Overall, it was a great 7.32 km fun ride.


Drenched in sweat, I drove to nearby Killcare Beach for a dip in the ocean. Nice.


Later in the early afternoon, we all went to lunch at The Cove at Terrigal Haven. The restaurant has a nice view over the ocean.


It was a nice lunch full of laughs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...