Monday, December 12, 2016

PUTTY BEACH, HARDYS BAY, TOOWOON BAY - 12 DECEMBER 2016

I started off the day with a swim at Putty Beach. The beach is part of Bouddi National Park.


The water wasn't that clear as there was a lot of seaweed lingering where the small waves were breaking. The water was warm so I had a short swim along the beach.


Over the hill, towards the west is Hardys Bay, which is part of Brisbane Water. I drove there and sat in one of the cafes and had a coffee. It was pleasant watching the world slowly turn in this area.


After the coffee, I walked along the waterfront and out and along the public wharf. The end of the wharf had some nice views looking back on to the houses that dotty the steep hillside.



Later that day, my daughter and I had a lounge in the sun At Toowoon Bay. Toowoon Bay is a beautiful beach that ties on to a small island via a sandspit. I had a swim in the shallow clear waters.


Feeling a bit hungry, we drove back to Terrigal and had lunch at Craves, which is Japanese restaurant. the food was very tasty.

A nice easy and relaxing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...