Monday, December 12, 2016

BRISBANE WATER NP - KOOLEWONG TRIG MTB - 11 DECEMBER 2016

Yesterday I was at Waterfall Bay and today I decided to ride to my of the mountain ridges above the bay.


I followed the tracks and service trails to Koolewong Trig.

I only peddle a short distance when I was stopped by a bush bird hanging in one of the trees. usually they flitter off pretty quickly but this one stayed for awhile.


The tracks were easy though there were about three steep sections.


The best part of this ride was the views over Brisbane Water and at one point over Waterfall Bay.




Each viewpoint was on an overhang of sandstone with a big drop at the edge of the platform. Inspiring views.


It was very humid at the start of the ride with my camera fogging up frequently.


A hot and fun 9.62 km ride through a section of Brisbane Water National Park

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...