Thursday, June 1, 2017

COFFEE, HIKE AND MOUNTAIN BIKE RIDE - 1 JUNE 2017

31 may 2017

The weather for the morning was coolish and sunny.

I checked the waves but very small so I had a walk around Terrigal Haven. Being low tide and a sm all swell, I was able to walk around the rocks at the base of the cliff. It was nice going to the edge of the rocks and the water and checking out a few rock pools.



I met up with Jacinta and paul for coffee at 'The Cove'. A nice chat in the sun while protected from the breeze.

1 june 2017

Surf check but a no go.

Rang and caught up with high school mate and long time surfing buddy John at Copacabana for a morning coffee and chat. Noice.


Up to Kincumba Mountain for a mountain bike ride. I rode a couple of tracks and had a fun time. The ride felt smooth and easy. I guessed that losing a bit of weight and extra exercise was starting to pay off. Yo!


Called Jacinta who was just finishing a morning walk so I joined her at Terrigal Haven for coffee, chat and a sun sit.

Later in the morning, Kara Mr. Archibald and I sat in the sun at Wamberal Lagoon protected from the cool winds. Relaxing and pretty.







No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...