Tuesday, June 20, 2017

BALI, BALIAN - SURF, CURTAINS AND HIKE - 16 JUNE 2017


A morning walk along the beach at low tide. It was very pretty at the northern end of the beach where vines had grown from the cliff top giving a curtain effect. I met Jeff the postie from WA.


I had breakfast with the girls and after that a surf. It was very big and wild but I had fun. The waves were coming from a number of directions but I managed to get a couple of okay ones.


Jaimie, who was pregnant woke up very sick so they left for the hospital in Kuta.


We spent the day eating, sitting by the pool and chatting with old and new friends.


We had dinner at Pondok Pirces. It was okay but I wasn't too impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...