Monday, June 26, 2017

BALI, BALIAN - SURF, WALK AND REST - 26 JUNE 2017


Kara changed rooms today. 

An early glassy size in head high waves. Only a few out but it got a little crowded after awhile. Jacinta took a few photos of me surfing at the end of the surf session.


A lot of people left today - Agnes Water and Victorian crew, Rodney and Brandt.

We had lunch at Deki's.

A pretty low tide walk along the beach with Jacinta.

A book reading afternoon.

We met Nick and Louise and their daughter and two grandchildren. I met nick about 7 years ago at Medewi.

A great and tasty dinner at Istani.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...