Thursday, June 22, 2017

BALI, BALIAN - SURF, FOOD AND CANDLELIGHT - 21 JUNE 2017


A smaller but very glassy early surf with Brian. Heaps of really good waves. Jacinta even got a few photos of me at the end of the surf session.



We had breakfast at the hotel with Brandt, then Mark S and I went for another surf. It wasn't as good but I enjoy surfing with Mark.


We had lunch at Deki's Warung, a  relax around the pool and then came a sprinkle of rain which turned into a number of afternoon downpours.



The rain eased up and Jacinta and I had  few beers at the hotel bar then we all went to dinner at Tom's Garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...