Thursday, June 22, 2017

BALI, BALIAN - MOTORBIKE, MINIMARKET AND BEACH HIKE - 22 JUNE 2017


A small surf this morning with a number of surfers out at predawn. We had breakfast and then I went for a surf. It was turned out to be really good. The luck was with me and a few large sets broke and I was the only one out the back to catch them. A fun good wave surf.

After the surf, Jacinta and I rode the motorbike into town and bought a few things at the minimarket.


Back for lunch at Deki's then Jacinta and I had a walk along the beach to the river. It was too deep to cross so we walked backed to the north end of the beach.





We had coffee and chill out for the afternoon.

Brandt joined us for dinner at Tom's Garden. The food took a long time in coming but it tasted good and we managed to drink a few wines and beers.

On the way home, I stopped in for a chat at Ayu's. Her daughter also named Ayu but I have always called her princess was now 14 years old. Time flies fast as I have known her since she was 4. it puts a perspective on how long I have know the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...