Wednesday, June 21, 2017

BALI, BALIAN - GOOD SURF, MASSAGE AND BLACK MAGIC - 19 JUNE 2017


An early fun smooth surf. I was much happier with my surfing and got a few compliments on the walk back to the hotel.

I had breakfast with the girls at our hotel.

The sun came out and I hid in the shade and the girls sat in the sun around the pool.


I had a massage at Ayu's for 100 000R it was hard and a bit painful due to a lactic acid build up. Next time, I'll ask for baby soft massage. No, change that, wont be a next time.

We had tasty Indonesian lunch at Ayu's then an afternoon of chilling.


Jacinta and I had a great and merry afternoon drinking into our bottle of Jack Daniel and eating crackers, cheese and apple.


Later, we met a couple from Umina (near where I live). His wife was from a small island south of Ambon in Indonesia. She had great stories on black magic and her island's customs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...