Thursday, April 6, 2017

WAMBERAL SUNRISE, KINCUMBA MOUNTAIN MTB AND AVOCA COAST HIKE - 6 APRIL 2017


Over the last few morning, I have been catching up with a mate I met in Indonesia a number of years ago. We did some travel around Bali and Sumba. Glory days chats.

Back to the present.

A glorious sunrise this morning. The had some okay random waves but I decided on a bike ride.



I had a mountain bike ride at Kincumba Mountain in the morning. The track was a wet and muddy in sections and a little slippery on the rock sections. Still it was a fun ride with wet different challenges.




Later, I had a hike south of Avoca Point along the rock platform.



The rocks were very slippery in sections so I walked in a zig zag sort of way to avoid those parts.


There were a lot of fishermen on the edges of the rock platform with rough waves and strong water movement in the ocean.



The best parts of this walk are the very high cliffs and the wild water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...