Saturday, April 29, 2017

WALLARAH NATIONAL PARK MTB - 29 APRIL 2017

I drove up to Hams Beach, near Swansea and checked a few places for surf along the way. The best waves were at my first stop, Wamberal Beach. Anyway, thems the breaks!


I had a mountain bike ride around the coastal tracks of Wallarah National Park.



The tracks varied heaps - wide, narrow, no path, paved path, sand, conglomerate rugged rocks, heavily eroded, heavily enclosed by bush and mud. A lot to offer.


Besides a great ride with some downhill there was spectacular coastal scenery - bays, points, headlands, cliffs and beaches.


I finished the ride with a lot scratches and feeling good.



On the way back home, I stopped at a few beaches to check the surf and ended up having a surf at Wamberal Beach.

There were some good waves but in was fairly inconsistent though nice conditions.

That night, Jacinta and I went to a friends 60th birthday - Glenn. It was a great night with good food, nice company and good laughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...