Monday, April 3, 2017

WAMBERAL BEACH SURF, MOONEY AND FLOODS CREEK KAYAK AND WEDDDING ANNIVERSARY - 1 APRIL 2017

I started off the day with a good fun surf at Wamberal beach near the ruins. Nice rights and some awesome lefts. After about am hour and a half the crowd dramatically increased so in I went.

I met up with Jacinta for coffee at the Terrigal Haven.

Time was available today so I drove over the Brisbane Water National Park and had a 8.73 km kayak at Mooney and Floods Creek.






I paddled up Mooney Creek and was rewarded with some rapids at the headwaters. I had to porter the kayak up the creek but I couldn't go too far as the rocks were very slippery and the water was deep and powerful. I did get one fun ride down. :)



I paddled back down the creek and turned into Floods Creek. No rapids here but it was very serene and pretty.


Later, Jacinta and I went out for dinner to celebrate our wedding anniversary at Avoca.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...