Thursday, June 10, 2010

Indonesia - Lombok - surf - April/May 2010



28/04/10 - sunny


I arrived and surfed afternoon at Lombok 1 at about ½ to 1 metre sluggish lefts.

29/04/10 – sunny

We caught a boat and surfed at Lombok 3 at about 1 to 1 ½ metre rights. The waves were excellent with fast steep takeoff and a long wall.

In afternoon, I had a surf Lombok 1 at ½ to 1 metre. Once again it was a bit sluggish but some of the rights were more exciting where they broke.

30/04/10 – sunny

I surfed at Lombok 1 early at about ½ to 1m lefts. I then caught boat to Lombok 3 which was excellent again at 1 to 1 ½ metres.

1/05/10 – sunny

We had surf at Lombok 3 at late in the morning at 1 metre. It was a bit bigger on the sets.

2/05/10 – sunny

We had small ½ metre surf at Lombok 1 but it was short and sluggish. Later, we caught a boat to Lombok 2 for 1 to 1 ½ metres waves. The waves were powerful and fun lefts.

3/05/10 – sunny

We had a surf Lombok 1 at ½ metre in morning.

Later in morning, we had a surf Lombok 2 at 1 plus metres. The peak kept shifting but it was still powerful and fun.

4/05/10 – sunny

The swell had picked up and was looking good at Lombok 1 at about 1 to 1 ½ metres. Unfortunately, I had to leave for my flight to Bali. More unfortunately, I arrived early at the airport and the flight was delayed an hour so I really did have time for a surf. I had a magnum to cheer me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...