Thursday, June 10, 2010

Indonesia - Lombok, Ekas - scuba diving - May 2010

The opportunity arose for a scuba dive at Ekas. I have never been before and they had an introductory dive available.


We caught a boat to a coral reef in the centre of the bay and while on the way I was explained equipment use and safety instructions.

Into the water we went and slow sank into the depths. The visibility was poor on the surface but at 3 metres it was clear. There were heaps of corals and fish.

The best part was being under the water for so long skimming just above the various coral formations.

I was a bit disoriented when I finished but it was well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...