Thursday, September 7, 2017

BOUDDI BIKING AND AVOCA BEACH - 5 SEPTEMBER 2017


This morning I drove to Bouddi National Park to ride the Turkey and North West Ridge tracks/trails.


The new bike went so well. I attempted and went over bigger drop offs with ease, climbed the steeper sections quicker and rode smoother over roots and rocks. Overall, I felt more in control. Well, this all sounds like I'm building myself up for a big fall at some stage soon.



The ride was about 5km and I managed to finish it in about half the time it normally takes me. Hmm, I am heading for a fall.
Later, Kara, Mr Archibald and I had a sit down on Avoca Beach.





Mr Archibald attracted a lot of attention, as usual, and I was happy drinking my cappuccino while Kara did a lot of talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...