Saturday, September 16, 2017

TUGGERAH LAKE CYCLE - 16 SEPTEMBER 2017

In the early afternoon, We drove over to ride the cycle path at Long Jetty around part of Tuggerah Lake.



Jacinta's bike had remained unridden for a few years but the other day I cleaned it up, lubed the chain and pumped up the tyres and all seemed good.


Jacinta and I cycled for 13 km and the bike went well with no problems. the cycle track is easy and has nice views over the Tuggerah Lake. A strong wind was blowing so there were a lot of birds along the lakeside in the sheltered areas.



I had a bit of fun riding along a couple of piers.



Back at the start, I took Mr Archibald for a ride on my bike. He loved it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...