Wednesday, September 20, 2017

PATONGA CREEK KAYAK - 19 SEPTEMBER 2017


A beautiful day.
I checked the surf which was a bit small and full. I drove over to Patonga Creek to paddle around the mangroves.


Being high tide, I was able to paddle amongst the mangrove trees. It was a nice feeling, paddling over the crystal clear water and around trees with a canopy of green above me. Peaceful and serene.



There were a lot of birds about. I could hear them but it was difficult to see them as they blended in so well in the environment. When I managed to spy one or two, they were quick to fly off or hop out of sight.


After my paddle, I drove the short distant to Patonga Beach and enjoyed a cappuccino in the warm sun while looking over the awesome view of Broken Bay.

Later, I had a middle of the day walk along the Haven Beach and much later still, I had a sunset walk with Jacinta around the Haven.
A nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...