Sunday, September 24, 2017

BRISBANE WATER NP- TOMMOS MTB - 24 SEPTEMBER 2017

A small surf again this on this warm and cloudy morning.

I drove to Kincumba Mountain But it as closed due to the high fire danger.

Next stop was Brisbane Water National Park.


I parked at the dirt carpark on Woy Woy Road at the start of the Tunnel Trail.

It was a pretty straight forward ride along the trails - Tunnel and Tommos. I stopped now again to take in the bush views or to look at the wildflowers. I heard a number of birds but no clear sightings.



I finished the ride via Woy Woy Road which had a lot of fast traffic.


A pleasant 7 km ride.


After the ride, I had an ocean swim off Terrigal Haven Beach. The water was very brisk but
bearable. My seasonal swim baptizing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...