Friday, March 25, 2016

OCEAN BEACH SURF - 23 MARCH 2016

I drove over to Blue Bay looking for waves but it was crowded and getting more crowded.


It was a bit of a drive but over to Ocean Beach I went.

Amazing a lot of sand was gone from the beach. Usually, I walk down the sandy path to the beach but at the moment there is a very steep drop of about three metres to the beach proper.


The waves were small, about 1/2 metre but there was a nice right hand wave bank with one SUP on it.

The waves were fun and some went quite a distance with nice shape. There were heaps of waves to catch but eventually, the waves petered out to very small and in I went.


Another fun day in the water.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...