Friday, March 25, 2016

KILLCARE, NORTH AVOCA, PEARL AND OCEAN BEACH SURF - 24 MARCH 2016

This morning, I checked out a few other beaches.

First stop was North Avoca but it was a bit messy and big.


The second stop was Ocean Beach which  I thought would be too small today. It was small but the waves did not have much shape with the low tide.

I drove on towards Pearl Beach, which doesn't really get surfable waves but the café has good coffee. I brought a coffee and did a soft sand walk on the beach towards the rockpool. The soft sand is suppose to be good for building up my hamstring strength.


It was nice and quiet walking along the beach.


I drove back to Ocean Beach and surf a very small right hand sand bank. It was a nice wave but there weren't too many of them.



A nice start to the day. :)

Later, my daughter and I had lunch and coffee at Killcare Beach café. Such a nice view across the beach with good food.

We watched a young guy surfing on what looked like close out waves to me but he just kept getting the most amazing barrels I've seen in a long time... a barrel master.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...