Tuesday, March 29, 2016

AVOCA LAGOON KAYAK - 29 MARCH 2016

The weather was cloudy with the possibility of rain.


I pick up John and we went to Avoca Lagoon for a kayak. john is currently recovering from a leg injury also. he dropped an angle grinder on his leg... pretty gruesome injury... anyway this was his first kayak for a long time.


It was very still on the lagoon and a very pleasant reflective kayak. A few birds around - peahens, egrets and ducks - but it was mainly the quietness that was so appealing. Spent a bit of time watching the fruit bat colony.


The return paddle was in light rain... pretty. 2.13 km.


John's leg was fine.


We had coffee at Terrigal Haven and I suggested a bike ride next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...