Sunday, March 13, 2016

KARIONG MTB - 12 MARCH 2016



A foggy morning.



I drove to Kariong for some fun cross country tracks.


It was a great morning. Some tracks were a little overgrown with some very hard spiky bushes. Other spots were open sandstone with tuffs of vegetation growing in patches over the rocks. In addition, the sandstone formed some great shapes like sand under the ocean.


The views were blanketed with fog giving an eerie appearance especially at the drop offs of the sandstone escarpment.


At the end of one track, I came across a group of glossy black cockatoos. I think these are an endangered species in the wild.


A enjoyable 6.69km ride.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...