Thursday, December 12, 2019

SYDNEY - 'tHE ROUNDS AND THE REUNION' - 7 DECEMBER 2019


We drove to Sydney today.

Our first stop was to visit as to visit Jacinta’s brother but he was fast asleep and would be for ages.

Next stop which really didn’t happen was to visit my sister. We arranged to meet at Circular Quay but her phone as switched off so we couldn’t meet up.

Next stop was Clovelly Beach, where I had a snorkel. The visibility wasn’t great at first but got better once in the deeper water. I saw a number of stingrays and large fish.



We dropped around to see a couple of friends, who we were going to see later at the Market Street Reunion. It was nice to had a one on one time with them before the party.

The main reason we drove to Sydney was for the Market Street Reunion. A lot of people stayed continuously over the years in the same flat. We were there at various times over nearly a decade. Jacinta was one of the first people to stay there and I was one of the last. Anyway, we use this as our bonding excuse to have a get together every year. It is always good fun and this year was no exception.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...