Monday, December 2, 2019

CENTRAL COAST - 'SURF, TRACKS, BEACH' - 23 to 28 November 2019


23 November

Early mountain bike ride on the tracks around Allen Strom lookout in Bouddi National Park. It was my second bike ride and first ride on a rough track since returning. No problems and it was more fun riding on a track with obstacles.





24 November

A surf at North Avoca. the waves were small and okay rights.


26 November

MTB at Bouddi NP along the Turkey and NW Ridge tracks. A fun ride though my legs ere on fire on every longish climb.



27 November

A surf at n\North Avoca. The waves were small rights and lefts with some okay waves. Surfed with  Ken.

28 November

A MTB ride at Kincumba Mountain. There was no one else riding. The tracks were smooth and fun. In general, I felt more in control.

After the ride, I had a surf at North Avoca. I had  about four good waves and the rest as so-so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...