Thursday, December 12, 2019

BOUDDI NP HAVEN - 'CAPPACINNOS AND MOUNTAIN BIKE' - 12 DECEMBER 2019


The surf was small lumpy and powerless this morning.

Jacinta and I had a walk times two around the Haven. After that, we sat on the beach rock wall and drank cappuccinos. The Haven was somewhat protected from the wind so a snorkel later when the tide was lower looked possible.


I decided on a mountain bike ride. I drove to Brisbane Water NP at Warrah Trig Road but the park was closed due to high fire danger.




I drove to Bouddi NP at Maitland Bay and the park was open. I had a fun ride on the Turkey, SW Ridge and Strom and Ferny tracks. These tracks all link together and complete a loop ride. I did a diversion along the track off the NW Ridge track for a short distance. That track was rough and dry.



No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...