Monday, December 2, 2019

CENTRAL COAST - ' SURF, MTB, BUSY' - 15 TO 19 NOVEMBER 2019


A very busy week with Jacinta's brother in hospital, bushfires and jobs at home to be done. I did get out for some fun ...

15 November

Ran into Ken at North Avoca while checking the surf. We hopped into my van and headed over to Umina Beach and had a small but fun surf then coffee at Ettalong waterfront. It is a scenic and relaxing place for a rest with a view.

Back to North Avoca where the surf was bigger and had a few nice waves.

18 November

A MTB along the beach at Umina then along the promenade. First bike ride in months.





19 November

Surf at North Avoca with Ken. Some okay waves and a bit of a crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...