Thursday, December 12, 2019

BOUDDI NP MTB - 'STROM LOOKOUT TRACKS' - 11 DECEMBER 2019


The surf at North Avoca Beach was from the south but was very lumpy and formless due to the secondary swell from the north. I drove to Shelly Beach but it was more or less the same.


Next stop was Bouddi NP at Wards Hill carpark. The national park was open so I mountain biked along the tracks to Strom lookout. The tracks were fun being a little rougher in parts than my rides there earlier in the year. I followed a track that leads to a high and sheer light waterfall. The drop is so vertical that it is very dizzying to look over the edge.  The track continued through the bushland till it reached the edge of a private property.





A fun ride with a few near spill type situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...