Saturday, July 15, 2017

BALI, LEGIAN, - A BUSY DAY - 4 JULY 2017


I tried to sleep in but no way I as up at 5am.

It was a relatively hectic day:

1. Supermarket food supplies for Kara who was going to the Gilli Islands in Lombok and us who are leaving tomorrow for Manado in Sulawesi.

2. Kara clothes shopping.

3. Cashing money

4. Kara and I had a massage.

5. Packing gear to store that we weren't taking to Manado

6. Pay the hotel bill

7. Eating and a few beers.

8. Dinner

9. Picked up john at the international airport @ 170 000R

10 Packing for Manado



Okay, some things weren't too hectic :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...