Wednesday, June 22, 2011

indonesia - Bali - Legian - 13 to 14 may 2011

Friday 13 may 2011 – Legian - sun, cloudy, rain

I got a car at 8am for Tambolaka airport. The drive was uneventful though the roads were windy at first then dry and dusty. The airport terminal was the smallest ever. I went through customs, checked in to flight, and paid tax in a room about 10m by 7m  then sat in the waiting room . I had a 2 hour wait. The flight took just over an hour with Wing Air.
I got a taxi at the airport to Kumala Hotel. I caught up with Ken then we both went to do various organizing.  For me, it was massage, eating and some shopping.

Ken caught his plane and I went for dinner and drink at ‘the cocoon’.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...