Tuesday, October 23, 2018

KINCUMBA MOUNTAIN - TRACKS, TRAILS, MTB - 22 OCTOBER 2018

I drove to the top of Kincumba Mountain Region Reserve for a mountain bike ride.

I was hoping that the tracks would be drier but alas another biker said that the longer tracks were rutted, wet and soft.



I stuck to the service roads mainly and took a few side tracks that I thought would be relatively dry. Luckily, the short tracks were dry and fun to ride.





I spied a new track and followed it a short distance before it abruptly ended.

Another new track that joined onto the Sid Pulsford Trail was steep and difficult in parts but was doable. There was one part where the track dropped straight down about a metre and a half. Beyond me. :)



It was nice to ride a few tracks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...