Wednesday, October 31, 2018

KINCUMBA MOUNTAIN MTB - 1 NOVEMBER 2018

A surf check - too small, then a drive to Kincumba Mountain Regional Reserve for some mountain biking.



I pulled into the car and three guys (same age roughly) were about to hit the tracks and trails. Usually, I see no one on the weekdays!

I started along the summit track. There were a few spots with deep and soft sand but apart from that the tracks were firm though a little eroded since my last ride.





I cycled around a few smaller tracks then followed the summit track in the opposite direction. I turned up the yellow path and joined on to another track that wounded its way downhill over a few small drops and rock obstacles. Fun!

I drove down to the Haven and had a short swim - still very brisk and a read of my book in the sun.



Kara joined me about 1/2 hour later for coffee and breakfast at The Cove Cafe.

A nice morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...