Sunday, May 7, 2017

TERRIGAL LAGOON KAYAK / CHLOE'S BIRTHDAY - 7 MAY 2017



A BIG day.

The surf was fairly flat and the weather was nice.


I started the morning with a kayak on Terrigal Lagoon. I was just about ready to start with I dropped my mobile phone in the water. I got the phone out but only time ill tell if it survives.



The kayak was nice. I paddled around the channels on the edge of golf course. played under the two road bridges and watched a lot of birds.


I met Jacinta for coffee at Terrigal haven then it was back home to get things ready.

Chloe's birthday - We had a nice breakfast on the deck at home then Chloe opened her presents.


We then drove to Davistown for great tasting lunch.

Back home, resting and then Indian for dinner, cake, candle blowing and wish making. I was so bloated and Chloe was so happy.



A BIG great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...