Friday, May 26, 2017

SUNRISE, SURF, TWINKLES - 24 MAY 2017

I started the day checking the waves at Wamberal Beach and was rewarded with a pretty sunrise. The waves were a bit small so I drove around to North Avoca Beach.


The sun was still rising and looking good. the waves were also looking okay but once amongst it, it turned out much better. The waves were great with nice rights and lefts and hardly anyone out. 


After thee surf, I drove to Terrigal Beach for a cappuccino. I sat out of the light wind and enjoyed the warm sunshine and the twinkling of the sunlight on the ocean.


Later, Kara, Mr Archibald and I sat around Wamberal Lagoon. It was nice sitting in the sun and soaking in the pretty scenery.






No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...