Tuesday, May 23, 2017

SUNRISE, MOUNTAIN BIKE, OCEAN SWIM AND RELAX - 23 MAY 2017

An inspiring sunrise over Wamberal Beach for the start of a new day. Puts me in a feel good mood.


I checked the surf at Wamberal and Avoca beaches but it was a no go.

Still feeling good, I drove up to Kincumba Mountain and rode a few of the tracks.




A fun ride, especially, since I've been losing a bit of weight and bit up a bit of riding advice. It surprised me that leaning forward with your chin over the handle bars when going downhill leads to better control and a smoother ride. Works!



A few of the steeper inclines were a little punishing. Maybe, I was going at them a little harder for a bit too long. Anyway, my legs were on fire a few times!

After the ride, I got a cappuccino and sat on the beach at Terrigal Haven. Always such a nice relaxing view.


Still feeling good, I had an ocean swim, saw a large stingray then it was back home for the daily chores.


Later in morning, Kara, Mr Archibald and I had an outing at Wamberal Lagoon. The sun was warm and the scenery relaxing. Of course, Mr Archibald wanted a photo shoot.



No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...