Thursday, May 18, 2017

BEACHES, NATIONAL PARK AND BIRTHDAY - 18 MAY 2017

A pretty sunrise at Avoca Beach - looked a bit Monet-like.


I drove over to Umina Beach. There was a bit of an infrequent wave but I didn't feel tempted enough.


I settled for a mountain bike ride at Bouddi National Park on the turkey and NW ridge tracks. It was a fun ride and I definitely felt that my riding technique had improved. I was getting over rocks and small drop-offs  a lot easier and smoother.






After the ride, I had an ocean swim at Terrigal haven and saw a large blue groper in the water. Nice surprise.


Today is Kara's birthday. She opened her presents when everyone was finally home. Then off to dinner at the 'Thaiger Temple'. Nice. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...