Saturday, October 21, 2017

TERRIGAL BEACH AND ROCKY PONDS - SURF AND MTB - 21 OCTOBER 2017


20/10

A surf check not looking good but I settled for a surf at Terrigal beach with Craig and Bryce. The waves were not so good but it was nice to get wet. I managed to get one nice left at the beginning before the high tide turned the session into closeouts.


21/10
The surf was looking not so good again so I drove up to Brisbane Water National Park. I parked at off Woy Woy Road at the start of the Tunnel Trail.



The ride was about 17km with trails, tracks and a bit of drama.

I had the best fall morning. Straight over the handlebars, slam dunked onto the ground and tangled in the bike. :) No worries, the rest of the ride was good. :) I had hurt my wrist but it didn't seem too bad.


The Rocky Ponds were nice and surprising the water flow was light considering the rain from the previous day. It was such a nice place to sit in the sun on the rocks, relax and listen to the sound of the bush.





An Eastern Water Dragon, scuttled out from the rocks near me to bask in the sun.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...