Thursday, October 19, 2017

SYDNEY - PARKLANDS CIRCUIT CYCLE - 18 OCTOBER 2017


17/10

Sydney

I dropped off Kara for her medical treatment then drove to Miranda to visit my sister, Jenny and Peter.  It was a great catchup and lunch.



18/10

Sydney

Firstly, I dropped off Kara for medical treatment.







Secondly, I drove over to the Bicentennial Park at the Olympic Park. I had a 13 km cycle on the Parklands Circuit. It was an easy track with great restored wetlands, birds, views, shipwrecks, towers, steps and a winding trail up hill. I met some interesting people - two disabled guys in motorized chairs, who had some great stories on the weird people they had met; the park ecologist, who told me about the park restoration; and a fellow bike rider, who gave me track advice and told me about the old days of the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...