Thursday, October 19, 2017

CENTRAL COAST & SYDNEY - SURFS, HIKES AND CYCLE - 16 OCTOBER 2017


12/10

Started the day with a fun and small surf at Wamberal Beach. Nice lefts and rights.

After the surf, I caught up with friend and had coffee with Glenn, Simon and Guy. Haven't seen them all for awhile.

Back home and Xina the lorikeet, gets out of her cage and flies off. It took Kara hours to coax her down from a tree at the bottom of the steep reserve behind our house.

Later, when it was calmer I had an afternoon stroll with Jacinta at the Haven.



13/10

I drove north and had a fun surf at Frazer Park in Munmorah SCA, except,  when I was run over and my board got a bad ding.

Back home, then out for coffee with Kara and Mr Archibald on the beach at Avoca Point. Beautiful weather.

I had a couple of laps of the Haven with Jacinta towards sunset.

14/10

It was a rainy day. The rain has been very rare of late.

I spent the day reading a book.

15/10

Today the surf was messy with a light off and on rain.

I drove to Girrakool for hike but it was closed. It doesn't open to 9am.

After I got back, Jacinta and I had coffee at The Cove and a short walk along the beach at the Haven.

16/10

Over the next three days, I'll be driving Kara down to Sydney for her medical treatment.

After dropping off Kara, I drove to Wilson Park near the Olympic Park. I cycled along the River Heritage Circuit.  It was a fun 18 km ride with paths, heritage buildings and structures, tracks, steps, ferry wharves, birds, waterways.







No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...